Topic: A new message to Pratt and all Steeler fans

Good Game.

Your team really whipped my team's a$$. We'll see you again in December.

"Rugby is great. The players don't wear helmets or padding; they just beat the living daylights out of each other and then go for a beer. I love that."
-Joe Theismann

Re: A new message to Pratt and all Steeler fans

Imagine how bad it will sting in the cold...

Good game. wink

Respect my authoritah!

Thumbs up

I'll let this loss settle, and then I'll go start talking smack to the Bungles fans.

"Rugby is great. The players don't wear helmets or padding; they just beat the living daylights out of each other and then go for a beer. I love that."
-Joe Theismann

Baltimore Mike wrote:

Good Game.

Nice picture B-Mike

Thumbs up

B. Mike,

That was one tough loss to take...  It was over in the 1st Quarter...

Thumbs up

raiders=winners wrote:
Baltimore Mike wrote:

Good Game.

Nice picture B-Mike

B-Mike and I made a bet. Loser of the MNF game had to sport the other teams logo as their avatar for a week. smile

Respect my authoritah!

Thumbs up

i bet he'll end up liking it too much and just keep it.  smile.   but really Roethlisberger is lucky to be playing this game after what Scott did to him last year.

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win.
But those who never win and never quit are idiots."

Thumbs up

Speaking of hard hits, how about that block Hines Ward laid on Ed Reed? That was sick! I love how he pointed down on him for medical help as soon as he hit him (even though the play was still going on). He knew it was a good hit.

Respect my authoritah!

Thumbs up

pratt wrote:

Speaking of hard hits, how about that block Hines Ward laid on Ed Reed? That was sick! I love how he pointed down on him for medical help as soon as he hit him (even though the play was still going on). He knew it was a good hit.

My good friend, who is a big Steeler fan, also saw that. He likes Ed Reed a lot but he said he couldn't feel too sorry for him because Ed delivers hits like that so often that it was about time he got one hit like that.

I don't think Ed even saw it coming, that was a hell of a shot. And Ward is a big hitter and physical receiver, which is why he's one of my favorite receivers in the game.

-Joe Theismann

Hines Ward Meets Ed Reed

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rPhl68hlBDg

After witnessing the shutout live in Baltimore last year, I must admit that payback is very, very sweet.

"Hey, the offensive linemen are the biggest guys on the field, they're bigger than everybody else, and that's what makes them the biggest guys on the field."

“When your arm gets hit, the ball is not going to go where you want it to.”
John Madden

Thumbs up

He didn't even see it coming. I think he though Ward was going after Landry and took his eyes off of him.

It makes this hit seem like so long ago ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGSr2ZaWa9k&NR=1

-Joe Theismann

Finally.

I am able to get rid of the hideous logo. What a tough week.
2 losses to division rivals ... ugh

-Joe Theismann

Hello!nice to meet you!If you think you can,You Can

Thumbs up