Re: Favorite Teams

kerpow wrote:
steve wrote:

Everton - A walk away from my house. smile

Nice, I suspected you might be from a previous post some time ago.

6-1 last night, what a performance.

Agreed hows Yakubu's Hattrick? I like his celebration dance with his hands... and i like Nani's Backflip

Money League: QBs: Flacco, Locker, Kolb RBs: McCoy, McGahee, Bradshaw WRs: Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Domenik Hixon, Titus Young, Greg Little, Ramses Barden TE: Heath Miller, Joel Dreessen K: Mason Crosby, Shaun Suisham TM: Texans

Thumbs up

Fantastic performence against SK Brann.

Feed the Yak!

Any of you guys seen Eduardo's injury?

Pro football is like nuclear warfare. There are no winners, only survivors. ~ Frank Gifford

Thumbs up

steve wrote:

Fantastic performence against SK Brann.

Feed the Yak!

Any of you guys seen Eduardo's injury?

Yea Being a gunner fan Seen pictures/videos about it.

Warning The image posted below is nasty and horrific viewer discretions is advised

http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/20080223/13/2686518136-soccer-barclays-premier-league-birmingham-city-v-arsenal-st-andrews.jpg

Money League: QBs: Flacco, Locker, Kolb RBs: McCoy, McGahee, Bradshaw WRs: Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Domenik Hixon, Titus Young, Greg Little, Ramses Barden TE: Heath Miller, Joel Dreessen K: Mason Crosby, Shaun Suisham TM: Texans

Thumbs up

That's his ankle?

Sports doesn't build character, it reveals it.

Thumbs up

Smith21 wrote:

That's his ankle?

Was his ankle...

Thumbs up

FC Porto, Portugal, and Toronto FC

How do you stop #85?

Thumbs up

Arsenal FC!

Thumbs up

I root for USA!!

It is a fair wind that blew men to the ale.

FC Porto man right here

How do you stop #85?

Thumbs up

Actium.. Et'o and Henry both left... you are a genius man... pure genius..

Thumbs up