Topic: WTF!!!

14-10 Chiefs in the 3rd?

WTF are the Ravens doing? all of the chiefs points are off of Baltimore's mistakes. This really should be a blowout but penalties and picks and for some reason a total refusal to run the ball is keeping the Chiefs in the game.

I can barely watch.

"Rugby is great. The players don't wear helmets or padding; they just beat the living daylights out of each other and then go for a beer. I love that."
-Joe Theismann

Re: WTF!!!

38-24, hope you kept watching

A vegetarian once said to me "did you know a cow died so you could enjoy that meal?" I replied "yes i know that! The reason why he died is because you ate all his food!"

Thumbs up

I did, and Flacco looked really good. But that was more of a heart attack game then I was expecting.

the other good thing is that I advance one more week in the survival league

"Rugby is great. The players don't wear helmets or padding; they just beat the living daylights out of each other and then go for a beer. I love that."
-Joe Theismann

Baltimore Mike wrote:

the other good thing is that I advance one more week in the survival league

I was sweating bullets here, too. Would have been the 3rd year in a row that I was the first one out.

Brodie Freakin' Croyle almost brought down the house? That's some End of Days sh@t right there.

Whatever in creation exists without my knowledge exists without my consent.

Thumbs up

Don't worry the Mayan's didn't predict that until 2012, which is the year you  put a ton of money on the Lions winning the whole thing.

-Joe Theismann

The game wasn't on in my market, but was curious on some things since I have both Rice and Flacco:

Did Flacco HAVE to make all those throws since they were playing catch-up?  Or did this seem the focus of the offense rather than the run?

And how did he look? Accurate or was it the huge number of attempts that gave him the stats? 

How about Ray Rice? Did he start? Did he look good?  Did he get the bulk of the carries? Who got the goalline work?

Thumbs up

Scary for a time there.  First it was just mistakes, but then we let them waltz down the field and tie it at 24... thats when things were looking ugly for me.  But ultimately, Cool Joe has got the talent.

Thumbs up

kilgoretrout wrote:

The game wasn't on in my market, but was curious on some things since I have both Rice and Flacco:

Did Flacco HAVE to make all those throws since they were playing catch-up?  Or did this seem the focus of the offense rather than the run?

And how did he look? Accurate or was it the huge number of attempts that gave him the stats? 

How about Ray Rice? Did he start? Did he look good?  Did he get the bulk of the carries? Who got the goalline work?

The Ravens were very pass heavy at the start and Flacco looked great. He wasn't starring down Mason like last year. Instead he was just hitting his open man. All three backs got involved in the passing game. Flacco to Heap was solid, Flacco did miss a long touchdown to Mason by a beat or two and missed Mason a couple more times (frustrating as a Mason owner). He basically got everyone involved so I don't know who a defense could key in on.

As for Rice he got the majority of the touches and looked good. Willy Mac handled everything inside the 20's though and was money in the red zone. Willis should probably continue doing that. Also Mcclain vultured a goal line TD.

I drafted Randall Cobb in the last round of every draft I was in last year.

Thumbs up