Topic: Half Time Observations of the Baltimore - Green Bay Game

THE RAVENS SUCK MONKEY BALLS!!!

"Rugby is great. The players don't wear helmets or padding; they just beat the living daylights out of each other and then go for a beer. I love that."
-Joe Theismann

Re: Half Time Observations of the Baltimore - Green Bay Game

They don't look so hot...  Ray Rice is unable to do a thing.

Thumbs up

this game is completely unwatchable. How many penalties? Is there an offense? Is there a defense?

I wonder what's on Food Network. Maybe something more interesting.

"Rugby is great. The players don't wear helmets or padding; they just beat the living daylights out of each other and then go for a beer. I love that."
-Joe Theismann

Well its a good thing you didn't put your shotgun on the line in your bet with MattyP, in case you feel like offing yourself.

Thumbs up

Baltimore Mike wrote:

this game is completely unwatchable. How many penalties? Is there an offense? Is there a defense?

I wonder what's on Food Network. Maybe something more interesting.

This gives me a great idea for a new show called "Pasta Interference".
Each week a guest celebrity chef will create an original pasta dish while giving Domonique Foxworth a piggy-back ride.

Whatever in creation exists without my knowledge exists without my consent.

Thumbs up

I'm going to go ahead and admit that offensive interference call on Mason was a little bit shaky, really....

But on the flip-side of the coin, those sky kicks smack of lawyer-ball....and the run play on 3rd and 32 looked like somebody on the Ravens got ahold of McCarthy's 4th quarter playbook.

"I believe luck is a concept invented by the weak to explain their failures."

Thumbs up

meathorse wrote:

Each week a guest celebrity chef will create an original pasta dish while giving Domonique Foxworth a piggy-back ride.

LMAO.

Thumbs up