Topic: Usa! Usa! Usa!

The U.S. Men's Hockey team has beaten Canada 5-3

Thumbs up

Re: Usa! Usa! Usa!

EFF-IN-EH!!!!!

It was an awesome game!

10 Team PPR Keeper(5) League QB: Drew Brees–Kyle Orton
RB: Maurice Jones-Drew–Ray Rice–Javid Best-Ahmad Bradshaw-Fred Jackson
WR: Andre Johnson–Larry Fitzgerald–Hakeem Nicks-Jabar Gaffney-Dexter McCluster-Jason Witten
IDP:Jon Beason-Lawrence Timmons-DeMeco Ryans DEF:NY Jets

Thumbs up

When I watched this game I asked myself
"Why the F! have you never watched hockey before!?!?! This shi is awesome!!!!"

Patrick Willis puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter"

You cannot 'andle m-eye uh riddum

Thumbs up

that game was intense! ive tried watching the NHL and it doesn't compare to what i saw today. maybe ill try to watch again when it starts back up.

Thumbs up

It's nice that the US won't have to play canada, russia, or sweden until the gold medal round.

It is a fair wind that blew men to the ale.

elliot23 wrote:

It's nice that the US won't have to play canada, russia, or sweden until the gold medal round.

Agreed. I think that the CAN v. RUS game is going to be awesome though.

Thumbs up

heyitsthat1guy wrote:

that game was intense! ive tried watching the NHL and it doesn't compare to what i saw today. maybe ill try to watch again when it starts back up.

No sport is more fun to see live than the Hockey. Go to a game. That'll kick start some NHL watching.

Whatever in creation exists without my knowledge exists without my consent.

Thumbs up

The U.S. team beat Switzerland 2-0 today, they'll face Finland in the semi-final match.

Thumbs up

meathorse wrote:
heyitsthat1guy wrote:

No sport is more fun to see live than the Hockey. Go to a game. That'll kick start some NHL watching.

we have a anaheim ducks affiliate here in town and ive never seen a hockey game in my life. ive been thinking about going. is the ECHL worth watching?

Thumbs up

Probably. Haven't seen a minor league game in 15 years, but it was fun then. What's the worst that could happen? Go!

Whatever in creation exists without my knowledge exists without my consent.

Thumbs up

there is usually alot of hits too in the minors, as the players are trying to make a name for themselves

Sports doesn't build character, it reveals it.

Thumbs up

Ok... since the U.S. team routed Finland and team Canada got by Slovakia, we will get a rematch of last Sunday's game for all of the marbles!. This Sunday!!! Let's see where NBC puts this one.

Thumbs up

Canada Wins 3-2 on an overtime goal from Sidney &$*%ing Crosby... still, silver for a team that was "Too Young"? That'll do. Look out in 2014!!!

Final Olympic Hockey results:
Gold Canada
Silver USA
Bronze Finland

Thumbs up

dude, i was so pissed! i watched the entire game, jumped out of my seat when we tied late in the 3rd and then had to leave and missed OT. i was bummed to find out that we lost. stupid softball game!!!!!!

but like Geshhtahl said, it's hard to be pissed about winning silver in a sport we weren't supposed to compete in. these 2 games are solely responsible for turning me onto hockey. i'll for sure be going to see our local team play and im gonna see about getting down to a Ducks game.

Thumbs up

I was initially pissed that we lost, but we got a silver and got beaten by the best team. It was a great game and I'm officially a hockey fan.

Patrick Willis puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter"

You cannot 'andle m-eye uh riddum

Thumbs up