Topic: Beatdown of the Patriots

Y'all saw that right?


http://www.mysanantonio.com/mediaManager/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=1558236&width=628&height=471

http://cmsimg.freep.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=C4&Date=20110827&Category=SPORTS01&ArtNo=108280801&Ref=PH&Item=14&Maxw=640&Maxh=410&q=60

You asked for a hero. You didn't say anything about sanity.

Re: Beatdown of the Patriots

I smell 8 wins!

Re: Beatdown of the Patriots

8 Wins ??? Yeah, I know it's pre-season but if they can pull off just one victory like that in the first 4 games I smell playoffs.

BrianLion .... I believe this is the turning point you have been waiting for.  0-16 is truly history now my friend.

Last edited by Dolphbucs (2011-08-29 21:28:09)

" Don Shula, .... he can take his'un and beat your'un and then he can take your'un and beat his'un " - actual quote of Bum Phillips in the 1970's

Thumbs up

Re: Beatdown of the Patriots

*cues Rocky training montage music in background*

You asked for a hero. You didn't say anything about sanity.

Re: Beatdown of the Patriots

BrianLion wrote:

*cues Rocky training montage music in background*

its a little sad that you have to resort to using a beloved piece of Philadelphia culture to celebrate your Detroit victory.

then again, who am I to point fingers as a Vikings fan.

Thumbs up

Re: Beatdown of the Patriots

This article has already been posted by meathorse (I dont want him suing me for copyright infringement) but I can think of no response that is more appropriate:

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/artic … n-g,21211/

Re: Beatdown of the Patriots

As a Packers fan in Michigan, I have the misfortune of watching the Lions every week.  However, they are by far not as hated as the Bears and Vikings (cuz the Lions have been eternally shitty).  I love them this year, though it's gone too far with some Lions fans.  That victory vs. GB wasn't real last year, Matt Flynn played a half (though he did torch the Patriots, and this preseason game shows that the Patriots are susceptible to backup QBs big_smile)They aren't beating out the Packers for the North, and they have to go through possible some NFC East (Cowboys or Eagles...Giants suck) and NFC South teams to get to the wild card.

Bye-bye, Li'l Sebastian

Re: Beatdown of the Patriots

TDs and Beer wrote:

As a Packers fan in Michigan, I have the misfortune of watching the Lions every week.  However, they are by far not as hated as the Bears and Vikings (cuz the Lions have been eternally shitty).  I love them this year, though it's gone too far with some Lions fans.  That victory vs. GB wasn't real last year, Matt Flynn played a half (though he did torch the Patriots, and this preseason game shows that the Patriots are susceptible to backup QBs big_smile)They aren't beating out the Packers for the North, and they have to go through possible some NFC East (Cowboys or Eagles...Giants suck) and NFC South teams to get to the wild card.

You act as if we beat you with our starters that game. You may have had Matt Flynn (Rodgers started the game but bruised his vagina or something...) but we had Drew Freaking Stanton at QB the entire game.

You asked for a hero. You didn't say anything about sanity.

Re: Beatdown of the Patriots

BrianLion wrote:
TDs and Beer wrote:

As a Packers fan in Michigan, I have the misfortune of watching the Lions every week.  However, they are by far not as hated as the Bears and Vikings (cuz the Lions have been eternally shitty).  I love them this year, though it's gone too far with some Lions fans.  That victory vs. GB wasn't real last year, Matt Flynn played a half (though he did torch the Patriots, and this preseason game shows that the Patriots are susceptible to backup QBs big_smile)They aren't beating out the Packers for the North, and they have to go through possible some NFC East (Cowboys or Eagles...Giants suck) and NFC South teams to get to the wild card.

You act as if we beat you with our starters that game. You may have had Matt Flynn (Rodgers started the game but bruised his vagina or something...) but we had Drew Freaking Stanton at QB the entire game.

And most of the season.  It'd be different if Rodgers only played 2 and a half games, but that concussion knocked him out for the first time that year.

Bye-bye, Li'l Sebastian

Re: Beatdown of the Patriots

BrianLion wrote:

http://cmsimg.freep.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=C4&Date=20110827&Category=SPORTS01&ArtNo=108280801&Ref=PH&Item=14&Maxw=640&Maxh=410&q=60

I wonder if he's a Sk8er Boi...

I'm all up in your Twitters!!1!

"I don't play video games...that's cool...I get laid instead..." -Liz Loza
"It was a fine looking penis..." -MojoX

Thumbs up

Re: Beatdown of the Patriots

This bandwagon is TOO FULL BOYS!!!!

the curse will most certainly rear its ugly mane, and the roar won't restore.  (well, it never stored...so it can't restore...)

Looootsa Lions love...just hope it translates to Lions wins!

http://jaboblog.squarespace.com/archive … -line.html

Thumbs up