Topic: Something to look into

When the Falcons third round pick came along, most of the staff was thinking defensive tackle. Paul Petrino, brother of head coach Bobby Petrino and Falcons WR Coach had a different idea. That idea was Laurant Robinson, WR out of DII Illinois State. The Falcons ended up taking Laurant, and so far Paul Petrino is looking very, very smart. In about a full game played in the preseason so far, and almost the entire time against the opposition's first string defenses, Laurant has piled up an impressive 9 receptions and 113 yards receiving. Keep a look out to see if this carries into the regular season, and with Atlanta's weak receiver corps, it is very possible.

"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."

2007 TFFG Pick'em champ

Thumbs up

Re: Something to look into

Thanks for the heads-up.

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”
– Benjamin Franklin

Twitter: @tffg and @kevinmoore_tffg

I agree:

http://www.thefantasyfootballguys.com/f … 795#p40795

I'm watching...

(12 team, 0.5 PPR, 1 keeper) QB - Wilson, Cutler
RB - Howard (K-9th), Cook, Hunt, Martin, C Thompson, D Lewis, Bernard, C West
WR - A Brown, Parker, Decker, Ginn, Lockett, M Williams (IR)
TE - Graham K - Tavecchio DST - Steelers

Thumbs up

Interesting...Maybe hes worth my last pick

Thumbs up

If you are in a keeper league he is definitely worth a late round pick. One more thing to think about. Joe Horn and Michael Jenkins will stay ahead of Laurent in the depth chart. However, it is likely Laurent will be the number three receiver going into week one. With Petrino's offense, he should get his touches. Petrino utilizes 3, 4, and 5 receiver sets a lot.

"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."

2007 TFFG Pick'em champ

Thumbs up

guess what I am a 14 year old fantasy football legend

I got on my knees that night to pray. I asked God why he let these killas live and take my homeboy's son away. Man if you got kids show em you love em cuz God jus might call em home. Cuz one day you here but baby the next day you gone. R.I.P. Chad "Pimp C" Butler