Topic: 10 Team League

I'm in a 10 team standard league with a flex. My team consists of Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Marshawn Lynch, Justin Forsett, Joseph Randle, Calvin Johnson, Jordan Matthews, Keenan Allen, Davante Adams, Markus Wheaton, Charles Johnson, Delanie Waker, Matt Bryant, and Eagles D. What do you guys think of my team?

Thumbs up

Re: 10 Team League

a- playoffs are very possible, depending on if you can consistently start the right guys and not botch this with carp management.

Not just a fan, I don't jusT love football. I AM A FANADDICT.

Thumbs up

Can you start two QBs? Personally, I think it's a waste of a roster spot to have two and they usually have little trade value thanks to the depth of the position. Still a really nice team.

10 Team QB D. Brees J Hill, F Gore, D Martin, A Foster, M Jones, R Hillman, D Johnson WR J Jones, M Evans, D Adams, J Brown TE C Clay
12 Team QB C Newton RB A Peterson, M Ingram, M Gordon, D Johnson, M Jones, K Davis, B Allen WR L Fitzgerald, R Cobb, M Bryant, L Hankerson TE J Graham, E Ebron

Thumbs up

theleperfromwatts wrote:

Can you start two QBs? Personally, I think it's a waste of a roster spot to have two and they usually have little trade value thanks to the depth of the position. Still a really nice team.

Agreed. Especially considering the QBs in questions. When did you draft both of them?

End of the day, not a bad roster by any means.

RBs are somewhat suspect...back to the mention of 2 QBs...more depth woukd be ideal, especially given the situation in DAL.

I'm all up in your Twitters!!1!

"I don't play video games...that's cool...I get laid instead..." -Liz Loza
"It was a fine looking penis..." -MojoX

Thumbs up