Topic: Keep 2 of 4 - standard league

I'm in a standard league where I can keep up to two players. Each year I keep them, it's one round higher than the previous year. Of the following four players, who would you keep? I can't keep both Eifert and Gordon since they're the same round.

Tom Brady - 10th round
Kevin White - 13th round
Josh Gordon - 16th round
Tyler Eifert - 16th round

Thumbs up

Re: Keep 2 of 4 - standard league

Forgot to add, this is a 10-team league.

Thumbs up

brady eifert

The shoulder surgery was a success. The lobotomy failed. (Mike Ditka on Jim McMahon's surgery)

Thumbs up

I like White and Eifert.  Both very high upside with late picks.

Brady is a decent choice, but if you got him for a 10th last year facing a 4 game suspension, you should be able to get him late this year also.

I like Josh Gordon, but prefer Eifert with the 16th round pick.

Team (8-5)

Toggle SpoilerSpoiler16 Team PPR
QB Brady RB Fournette Lindsay Ingram WR OBJ MJones Ginn MWilliams Godwin TE Doyle OJHoward
1QB 1RB 1WR 2RB/WR 1TE DST K

Thumbs up

I'm leaning White and Eifert right now, but definitely could be persuaded to take Brady or Gordon over Eifert. Eifert scares me with the foot injury and his heavy, hevay reliance on TDs. No way he can repeat that performance without improving in yards.

Thumbs up

Gordon is the only slam dunk here. First off, he's the best fantasy player at this stage in their careers, by far. Eifert might start the year on the PUP list and certainly won't be 100% when Gordon returns. I say go Brady with the other, but DEFINITELY won't fault you for taking the promise of White over a 39 year old QB facing a 4 game suspension. wink

(12 team, 0.5 PPR, 1 keeper) QB - Wilson, Cutler
RB - Howard (K-9th), Cook, Hunt, Martin, C Thompson, D Lewis, Bernard, C West
WR - A Brown, Parker, Decker, Ginn, Lockett, M Williams (IR)
TE - Graham K - Tavecchio DST - Steelers

Thumbs up

Gordon is a slam dunk? I think he's far from it - hasn't played meaningful football in almost 2 years.

Thumbs up

Brady and Eifert. You have to think about where will these 4 be drafted if they are available. Gordon has huge upside but people are waiting to take him late as it is. You can draft White around the 13th round as it is so why waste a keeper on him. Brady is going to crush it when he comes back and if you can steal Eifert that late if he is healthy great, if he can't get healthy scratch him and play the wire for a TE

10 team standard 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1FLEX, D/ST, K
RBs: Gurley, Shady, M Gordon, Gio, CMike
WRs: Cobb, S. Shepard, Marvin Jones, J. Landry, T. Benjamin, Fuller, Diggs
QB: Rivers TE: Olsen

Thumbs up

Yeah I think eifert and white, Gordon has too many question marks and you can get him late as is. And you can probably grab Brady in the 9th or 10th as it stands

The Walrus has spoken!

Thumbs up