Topic: UEFA Cup

I think that Man U will win hands down... and will no go IN-DEPTH...

Man U Off. vs Chels Def: Man U... Ronaldo, Teves(sp?) and Rooney are just going to overpower the Chels D the only big name players on Chels is John Terry and Petr Cech.

Man U Mid vs. Chels Mid: Chels has Shevshenko(sp?) Wright-Philips and Frank Lampard... against who again?

Man U Def vs. Chels Off: Dragba is a beast and so is Patrick Evra and the rest of the Man U Def... Drogba still has the physical strength to put anyone of D line on their ass so its a good match up

Winner: Man U 3-1

Money League: QBs: Flacco, Locker, Kolb RBs: McCoy, McGahee, Bradshaw WRs: Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Domenik Hixon, Titus Young, Greg Little, Ramses Barden TE: Heath Miller, Joel Dreessen K: Mason Crosby, Shaun Suisham TM: Texans

Thumbs up

Re: UEFA Cup

The Uefa Cup was played on Wednesday. Zenit St Petersburg beat Rangers 2-0.

Change the thread title to 'Champions League' Final and you're sorted.

Back on topic: United should win, I personally hate Man U fans but their a classy team.

Also: Carvalho > Terry.

Pro football is like nuclear warfare. There are no winners, only survivors. ~ Frank Gifford

Thumbs up

yea my bad... the Rangers lost... damn...

Money League: QBs: Flacco, Locker, Kolb RBs: McCoy, McGahee, Bradshaw WRs: Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Domenik Hixon, Titus Young, Greg Little, Ramses Barden TE: Heath Miller, Joel Dreessen K: Mason Crosby, Shaun Suisham TM: Texans

Thumbs up

1-1 at halftime guys.

Pro football is like nuclear warfare. There are no winners, only survivors. ~ Frank Gifford

Thumbs up

One of the best finals I've ever watched.

It ended at nearly 2AM local time in Russia.

Congrats to United.

Thumbs up