Topic: gg guys

http://symbii.com/images/stories/orton2.jpg

Re: gg guys

On a semi-related note, could ANYBODY in the world be happier that Mike Vick got into dogfighting more than Roddy White?

#7 going to the can was the best thing that ever happened to that guy.....

"I believe luck is a concept invented by the weak to explain their failures."

Thumbs up

Props to Matt Ryan, he made some great clutch throws in that game.

Thumbs up

Agreed.  MAD props to Matt Ryan even.  Not bad for a guy who has a whopping SIX professional games under his belt.  Hell, props to Orton too for a nice final drive.

Good game.

"Allons-y!"

Thumbs up

I was gonna use post this pick in week5 questions thread after we beat the Eagles, but I thought thatd be largely unwarranted.

As for MattyP, nice job getting the connection between this pick and Michael Vick.

That was afterall...umm...my on purposeness.

I got to watch this game in the heart of Panther country in Charlotte, NC. Couldn't have asked for a better day. Matt Ryan is going to be one of the best there ever was. Maybe my pathetic franchise can finally get a Lombardi and make all my years of suffering worthwhile. With Vick I never truly believed we would be good enough to win a SB, but with Ryan I have a good feeling. The dog fighting crap might have been a blessing in disguise.

"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."

2007 TFFG Pick'em champ

Thumbs up