Topic: Hard Knocks

Cant wait for this to start... Anyone know the general premiere date?

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theismann

Thumbs up

Re: Hard Knocks

Debuts August 11. I think they're doing 5 shows through the Saturday before the first Sunday.

Thumbs up

Awesome.

All of this positive press is making me nervous.

As a Jets fan I have trouble with expectations hahaha

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theismann

Thumbs up

I hate when people jump on the bandwagon. Superbowl or Bust terrifies me, cuz I can seem thing shitting the bed and missing the playoffs.

...spoken like a typical Mets and Jets fan.

2010 TFFG Money League Champion - Boogie Knights
XBOX Gamer Tag: New Archetype

Thumbs up

Hard Knocks is like the Madden curse of TV shows. That said, is anyone concerned about Drew Brees this year with the whole Madden cover thing?

12 Team PPR: QB-C.Newton, A.Dalton
RB- F.Jackson, C.Johnson, J.Stewart, P.Thomas
WR-W.Welker, V.Jackson, M.Floyd, J.Jones, T.Smith
TE-J.Graham,  K.-N. Novak DEF-CIN

Thumbs up

NYTechEroc wrote:

I hate when people jump on the bandwagon. Superbowl or Bust terrifies me, cuz I can seem thing shitting the bed and missing the playoffs.

...spoken like a typical Mets and Jets fan.

I feel your pain man... I have major trouble adopting anything other than a jaded outlook after being burned so many times. I am quite positive that the Mets have contributed to this as much as the Jets have.

-Joe Theismann

Thumbs up

Almost that time!

-Joe Theismann

Thumbs up

NYTechEroc wrote:

...cuz I can seem thing shitting the bed...

Pootie Tang?  Is that you?

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”
– Benjamin Franklin

Twitter: @tffg and @kevinmoore_tffg

Notion wrote:

Hard Knocks is like the Madden curse of TV shows. That said, is anyone concerned about Drew Brees this year with the whole Madden cover thing?

Every damn day.  It's bad enough they put Bressus on the cover but they also put Saints fans and the Superdome on the box.  After Katrina the Superdome doesn't need another gris-gris.

Ed. Note:  Gris-gris (pronounced Gree-Gree) is Cajun French slang for bad luck or what some would call Ju-ju.
http://palmgoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/the_more_you_know2.jpg

Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear and when I do, it's usually something unusual.

Thumbs up