Topic: Which 2 RB's would you start? PPR +1 for advice

Peyton Hillis
Ryan Torain
Marshawn Lynch
Thanks for the input

QB: Roethlisberger, Palmer. RB: Jones-Drew, Lynch, Torain, Hillis. WR: Marshall, Collie, Nicks, Driver, Walter. TE: Hernandez. Def/ST: Falcons. K: Prater. 12 Team PPR, 4th pick.   
1-4

Thumbs up

Re: Which 2 RB's would you start? PPR +1 for advice

No way you start Hillis against PIT DEF (and with Colt McCoy most likely making his debut).

Roll with Torain and Lynch (who had almost two weeks - with the bye week - to get his reps in with the new offense).

12 Team League (0.25PPR/IDP). Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1WR/TE, 1DST, 1K.

~QB: C. Newton, P. Rivers ~RB: R. Rice, D. Sproles, M. LeShoure, F. Jackson, R. Helu
~WR/TE:
E. Decker, T. Smith, A. Brown, J. Witten  ~DST: Arizona  ~K: S. Hauschka

Thumbs up

Torain for sure since Washington doesn't have anybody else and the Indy run defense in horrible.

It a toss up, but I think I'd start Hillis over Lynch.  I know Hiliis is up against Pittsburgh but he had his best fantasy game of the season against the Ravens so at least there is proof that he can be productive against top tier defenses.  It's tough to say exactly how productive Lynch will be in his first game with the Seahawks.

Thumbs up

I agree with Grizz. First of all, you gotta go with Torain since Indy has been run on all day and Washington has no other options. Hillis has had some injury issues lately, so make sure you watch that situation before making the decision. All thing being equal, Hillis is a monster and nobody has been able to run in Seattle so it's difficult to believe Lynch changes that dramatically this soon.

Go with Torain and Hillis

Thumbs up

I would definitely go Torain and Lynch.. Can you rreally start Hillis against that tough Steeler Defense?

QB  Matty Stafford RB LeSean McCoy, Montee Ball, T Mason  WR Alshon Jeffery, TY Hilton, Odell Beckham, Reggie Wayne, Eric Decker, Holmes TE M. Rivera, Kyle Rudolph
DST Eagles & Lions , K Parkey
12 Teams - Max players: 16 man team & 9 man Line up PPR
start 1 QB, 1RB, 2Flex, 2WR,  1TE,  1 DST, 1 K

I'd go Torain (IND run D blows) and Hillis.  Grillpiece gets Da Bears and they have a pretty tough run D, plus he could lose carries to Forsett.  Hillis ran all over BAL's tough D, so I'd give him a shot.  Grillpiece has been downright brutal all year, let him prove himself first.

Thumbs up

Its either Torain or Hillis. You can count on Torain for 20 touches but Hillis might get 2 or 3 goaline carries. Lynch has to prove to us he can play in Seattle before we give him a shot.

Be like Water....  Bruce Lee

Non PPR League: 1 QB 2 WR 2 RB 1 TE 1 K 1 DEF
Vick,   R. Fitzpat,   Ray Ray,   Foster,   S. Johnson,    B. Marshall,   P. Garcon,   D. Keller,   Sea, Was def,   M. Lynch, M. Crabtree, M. Tolbert,

Thumbs up