Topic: Keeper Trade - Vick for CJ2K

Vick is my keeper.  The owner with Chris Johnson is nervous and wanting to trade for Vick.

I think it is worth the risk, my first pick will be 12 out of 16.  Was hoping for a sanity check from the forums.

Thanks in advance

League Info:
16 team, PPR, 1 Keeper, 4 points QB TDs.  No Keeper penalty.
QB, RB, WR, 2 WR/RB, TE, DST, K 
Can keep players for 3 seasons.

Team (8-5)

Toggle SpoilerSpoiler16 Team PPR
QB Brady RB Fournette Lindsay Ingram WR OBJ MJones Ginn MWilliams Godwin TE Doyle OJHoward
1QB 1RB 1WR 2RB/WR 1TE DST K

Thumbs up

Re: Keeper Trade - Vick for CJ2K

oooohhh that's really tough. In a 16 team league you know it gets thin quick.

But with the 4pt TD for QBs I think CJ is going to bring you more points. I'm not worried that he'll miss too many games, if any. Plus he's not getting beat up in preseason.

Plus I still think there is more depth at QB, plus with 2 flex positions, I would much rather have a solid group of WRs and RBs over Vick.

I would do it personally.

"Rugby is great. The players don't wear helmets or padding; they just beat the living daylights out of each other and then go for a beer. I love that."
-Joe Theismann

Make the trade.

I'd trade for sure.  Vick is not gonna be good for as many years as CJ.  Even this year Vick is a higher risk for bust/injury than there needs to be worry about CJ's holdout.

Thumbs up

Make the trade

You can keep CJ for the next 5 years, and with the 12th pick there won't be much left within the RB pool (assume that 8-10 are drafted and 12 are kept)

Thumbs up

Thanks everyone.  I made the trade tonight.

Team (8-5)

Toggle SpoilerSpoiler16 Team PPR
QB Brady RB Fournette Lindsay Ingram WR OBJ MJones Ginn MWilliams Godwin TE Doyle OJHoward
1QB 1RB 1WR 2RB/WR 1TE DST K

Thumbs up