Topic: PICK 2RB and 2WR/TE -a PPR (+1)

Our draft was almost 2 weeks ago.  Way to early but no other choice.  I believe I made some Rash choices and believe there are some FA's better than what I drafted.  FA moves are free right now so want to make changes now.

STD scoring PPR w/ one major note:  WE DO NOT START A SEPARATE TE.  In my league a Reciever can be either a TE or WR and with a PPR the TE is valuable.  we start 2 RB 2WR/TE and 1 Flex(RB/WR/TE)

RB's-----I have AP, Best and Mendenhall

Pick 2 RB from Below:
James Starks -GB
Ronnie Brown -Phi
J Stewart -Car
Bernard Scott -Cinn (Benson serving time now but suspension coming?)
Roy Helu -Wash
Montario Hardesty-Cle (Will Hillis repeat?  B Jackson turf toe)

WR's/TE's-----I have Megatron, Maclin, Gates, Jermichael Finley, Sims Walker

Pick 2 Receivers from Below:
Marcedes Lewis -Jax
Collie -Indy
Jacoby Ford -Oak
Steve Smith -Carolina
S. Breaston -KC
Malcolm Floyd -SD ( I have Gates)
Deion Branch -NE

Thanks for the help.  +1 for the help.

Last edited by Burning_Sensation (2011-08-31 14:49:48)

Thumbs up

Re: PICK 2RB and 2WR/TE -a PPR (+1)

Burning_Sensation wrote:

Our draft was almost 2 weeks ago.  Way to early but no other choice.  I believe I made some Rash choices and believe there are some FA's better than what I drafted.  FA moves are free right now so want to make changes now.

STD scoring PPR w/ one major note:  WE DO NOT START A SEPARATE TE.  In my league a Reciever can be either a TE or WR and with a PPR the TE is valuable.  we start 2 RB 2WR/TE and 1 Flex(RB/WR/TE)

Pick 2 RB from Below:
James Starks -GB
Ronnie Brown -Phi
J Stewart -Car
Roy Helu -Wash

Marcedes Lewis -Jax
Collie -Indy
Jacoby Ford -Oak
Steve Smith -Carolina
S. Breaston -KC
Deion Branch -NE

Ok, so at this point I'm going with upside beacause chances are you won't be playing these guys unless they blow up for you. I think I'd go Starks and J Stew, and then Collie and Ford.

No need to have any more TE's, Starks will probably take over Grant as the starter, J Stew if healthy can play, Collie is a beast when healthy and Peyton is back (which will happen sooner rather than later,) and Ford is the definition of a wildcard.  I say this assuming you don't have to drop anyone on your team listed above.  Just my 2 cents.

Thumbs up

Burning_Sensation wrote:

Pick 2 RB from Below:
James Starks -GB
Ronnie Brown -Phi
J Stewart -Car
Roy Helu -Wash

Marcedes Lewis -Jax
Collie -Indy
Jacoby Ford -Oak
Steve Smith -Carolina
S. Breaston -KC
Deion Branch -NE

I don't think you should go into a panic about your WRs, you're pretty solid besides MSW.  STL WR situation is a hard thing to call.  Collie has the most upside out of those guys I think, and the most risk (concussion history).

Your RB's seem ok too, so don't freak out.  Starks I think is more valuable than Grant this year (just a feeling), and J-Stew will have a good game or two.  So I essentially agree with Burning.

Thumbs up

I go Starks and Stewart. They're the two best talents on the list and have immediate value.

Than, Collie by a mile, wholly I cannot believe he was not drafted. Grab the hell out of him. Than, it's between Smith and Ford. Smith is the better talent, but his team sucks, especially his QB. That's never good. Ford has a better QB, but not a great one. But he is a playmaker. Neither excites me a ton though. Flip a coin.

I like tacos!

Thumbs up

Thank for the thoughts.  helps alot.

I will leave positives for everyone asap

Thumbs up