Topic: Which sleeper WR to get rid of? +1

I just finished my 12 team PPR last night.  I decided to not pick a K due to there being a lot of late WR's I liked.  Now I have a week to decide which WR to drop for my K in week 1.  Team 1 in sig.  I start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 Flex.  Feel free to give opinions on overall team as well.

Last edited by ifixteeth (2011-09-06 10:30:57)

L1 12 team PPR: QB:Freeman, Stafford RB: Gore, F Jax, Starks, R. Bush, Torain
WR: V Jax, Dez, M Thomas, Burleson, Decker, McCluster TE: Daniels
L2 10 Team standard: QB: Romo, Big Ben RB: McCoy, McFadden, Blount TE: Finley, Graham
WR: R. White, Nicks, Bowe, Decker

Thumbs up

Re: Which sleeper WR to get rid of? +1

If I had to drop one WR it would be Crabtree or Ford.

Thumbs up

Re: Which sleeper WR to get rid of? +1

I would drop Crabtree. There's no reason to own ANYONE from the 49ers. Not even Frank Gore.

Re: Which sleeper WR to get rid of? +1

doorock42 wrote:

I would drop Crabtree. There's no reason to own ANYONE from the 49ers. Not even Frank Gore.

I respectfully disagree about blanket not owning anyone on a terrible team.  There are multiple examples of people even in the last few years that were ownable on terrible teams.  S Jax was on a terrible rams team for years and still a 1st round RB, and even when the lions were 0-forever no one was telling you not to own megatron.  IF there is no talent on a terrible team that is different but in the 4th round I think Gore is value enough for me to own.

L1 12 team PPR: QB:Freeman, Stafford RB: Gore, F Jax, Starks, R. Bush, Torain
WR: V Jax, Dez, M Thomas, Burleson, Decker, McCluster TE: Daniels
L2 10 Team standard: QB: Romo, Big Ben RB: McCoy, McFadden, Blount TE: Finley, Graham
WR: R. White, Nicks, Bowe, Decker

Thumbs up

Re: Which sleeper WR to get rid of? +1

ifixteeth wrote:
doorock42 wrote:

I would drop Crabtree. There's no reason to own ANYONE from the 49ers. Not even Frank Gore.

I respectfully disagree about blanket not owning anyone on a terrible team.

OK, I see your point. However, my issues with Frank Gore and the 49ers are such that, even if he's available in the 4th and I only have two RBs, I personally will still take a WR.

Re: Which sleeper WR to get rid of? +1

id drop crabtree.  he is playing on a horrible offense with a horrible qb and is probaly the 3rd option after gore and vernon davis.

"evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

-Dark helmet

Thumbs up

Re: Which sleeper WR to get rid of? +1

ifixteeth wrote:

I just finished my 12 team PPR last night.  I decided to not pick a K due to there being a lot of late WR's I liked.  Now I have a week to decide which WR to drop for my K in week 1.  Team 1 in sig.  I start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 Flex.  Feel free to give opinions on overall team as well.


get rid of A Roberts for sure, least up side/most risk in my eyes. the team looks pretty good overall.

i think it would be easyer to sell high on crabtree if he dose good.

Last edited by purple_jesus612 (2011-09-07 10:30:34)

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." — Aristotle