Topic: Pre-Draft Last Minute Trades

Hey Lady and Gentlemen.

I just got word back from Fleaflicker that all last minute trades must be commish approved before the draft starts. I'm thinking waiting til the actual draft time might be taking a chance ( What if FF cuts me off from being able to commish approve a trade when the the draft room opens ? ).

So, here's what I propose. If anyone objects to any trade accepted by both parties within 48 hours of Draft Time, place a veto vote through the FF software as normal. Just before the draft room opens, I'll approve any trades that did not get voted down. In other words, everyone should check for last minute trades sometime before the draft room opens.

You can still try to get trades in after the draft room opens, and we can try to poll the ownership and approve those trades up until the draft starts, I just can't guaranty that will work and want everyone to have fair warning.

" Don Shula, .... he can take his'un and beat your'un and then he can take your'un and beat his'un " - actual quote of Bum Phillips in the 1970's

Thumbs up

Re: Pre-Draft Last Minute Trades

Sorry People. I got what we do in this league mixed up with what happens in another league I commish. Zeiger raised some questions that made me check and in past seasons we have always had a 48 hr trade deadline for pre-draft trades. Our 2nd season we did have one special case trade that we let go thru ( was 1 day late ) but nothing near "last minute" trades.

So, any trades you wish to have execute before the draft MUST be accepted by both parties no later than 9:00 PM EDT Sun, Sept 2, 2012. Likewise, any trade involving non-keepers on your team MUST be accepted by both parties no later than 5:00 PM Sat, Aug 25, 2012.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks to Zeiger for making me catch this

" Don Shula, .... he can take his'un and beat your'un and then he can take your'un and beat his'un " - actual quote of Bum Phillips in the 1970's

Thumbs up