Topic: Not feeling good about this

I think this team is in trouble. Ryan and the passing game looked great in the first game, but it was against KC who didn't play well on either side of the ball. Monday night, Manning's turnovers really accounted for our win. I don't think it was because the defense was good, I think it was because Manning was just that bad. We are down to 3rd string players in an already questionable secondary and Turner, who looks terrible this year, gets popped for a DUI after the game.
The good news is that we have Ryan, Jones, White and Gonzales. The bad news is, that is all we  have and will live and die by them.
This week we play SD and I think we will come back to earth. Actually, I think we will get shredded by Rivers. I also see Ryan throwing multiple picks as there is no running game and we will be playing from behind.

Thumbs up

Re: Not feeling good about this

somecleverwitticism wrote:

This week we play SD and I think we will come back to earth. Actually, I think we will get shredded by Rivers. I also see Ryan throwing multiple picks as there is no running game and we will be playing from behind.

Happily, I stand corrected.  big_smile

Thumbs up