Topic: My New Favorite Raven

Ravens player says he broke up fight at harbor

Although it sounds like Baltimore hasn't left a nice impression on him. If by chance he reads this, I might suggest moving to Columbia, MD. Very nice suburb

"Rugby is great. The players don't wear helmets or padding; they just beat the living daylights out of each other and then go for a beer. I love that."
-Joe Theismann

Re: My New Favorite Raven

That's definitely a good story. Good to see people helping out, even in a situation he wasn't necessarily involved in.

Honestly, I saw Ray Lewis on ESPN when they were trying to interview him cheering on the young guys. It's kind of moving seeing stuff like that happen, not just with the Ravens organization but universally.

"Statistics are like bikinis, what they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital" - Dr. Aaron Levenstein

Thumbs up

Double post. My bad.

Last edited by Triton1220 (2011-08-26 16:13:34)

"Statistics are like bikinis, what they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital" - Dr. Aaron Levenstein

Thumbs up

Also work on getting less penalties in a game. I think those cost the Ravens maybe 2-3 games this year.

Last edited by aryshia (2016-01-30 06:26:23)

Thumbs up