Topic: Corey Feldman: LOLWUT

neutral

The good news (I guess) is that he's still alive...

I'm all up in your Twitters!!1!

"I don't play video games...that's cool...I get laid instead..." -Liz Loza
"It was a fine looking penis..." -MojoX

Thumbs up

Re: Corey Feldman: LOLWUT

I saw this...the big thing about it is apparently the college/stadium is "apologizing" for the performance. I have no idea what for. It was a little weird, and the "stage area" is obviously a joke, but I'm not sure what they're apologizing about.

Nobility of Intent does not Offset Stupidity of Execution

He's just like Michael Jackson...except super-white.

What.  The.  Fukc.

Thumbs up

The Reverend MojoX wrote:

I saw this...the big thing about it is apparently the college/stadium is "apologizing" for the performance. I have no idea what for. It was a little weird, and the "stage area" is obviously a joke, but I'm not sure what they're apologizing about.

The State College Spikes would like to apologize to our fans for Corey Feldman’s appearance last night at Medlar Field at Lubrano Park. While the nature of the appearance was not what we had anticipated for the evening, we would like to apologize to all fans who may have been offended by its content. We would also like to apologize to our fans for the appearance being so far below expectations.

We at the Spikes thank you for your support, and we pledge to present the best entertainment each and every night for the remainder of the 2015 season and beyond.

lol  lol

Thumbs up +1

Obviously the apology was because Corey's Angels are billed as the first all blonde lingerie model band. That is clearly a brunet on the guitar. Breach of contract plain and simple. Fans paid for blonds.

http://lineup.bonnaroo.com/band/corey-f … he-angels-

Whatever happened,  they lost a special Olympics gig over this too.

http://www.statecollege.com/news/local- … s,1464878/

I made a crack to myself while watching the video about Feldman have a previous relationship with Michael Jackson, then I looked him up -- and my joke wasn't so funny anymore. Child Stars, how may can you name that ain't f'd up?

10 Team Standard  : 1QB 2RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex QB: Keenum RB: Freeman, McCoy, Zeke, A Kamara,   WR: T Hill, J Gordon, Dede Westbrook, A Cooper,  S Watkins,  TE: Olsen, James

Thumbs up

I read some of the comments in the you tube video by some of the folks who say they were there. Apparently, Feldman was only supposed to sign autographs and do a meet and greet. So, I assume the apology that was offered was for the entirety of the "performance."

Last edited by Idahoslacklord (2015-07-29 16:38:40)

10 Team Standard  : 1QB 2RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex QB: Keenum RB: Freeman, McCoy, Zeke, A Kamara,   WR: T Hill, J Gordon, Dede Westbrook, A Cooper,  S Watkins,  TE: Olsen, James

Thumbs up

And straight from the Corey Feldman website promoting one of his Angel's events,

"Tickets for MEN are a special holiday rate of $100. All WOMEN are FREE with PHOTO approval."

Hilarious.

Thumbs up

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1432914/thumbs/o-COREY-FELDMAN-facebook.jpg

Nobility of Intent does not Offset Stupidity of Execution

His music video is clearly one of the worst ever. The folks over at Cracked were nice enough to do an excellent breakdown.