Re: So Guess Who Just Had Sex...With a GIRL!!!1!

Drexl wrote:

and if there's

Bot gate owned u.

Lyle wrote:
Drexl wrote:

and if there's

Bot gate owned u.

Yeah.  It's not much of an issue when I'm on a computer, but from my iphone, FUUUUUUUUUU

I'm all up in your Twitters!!1!

"I don't play video games...that's cool...I get laid instead..." -Liz Loza
"It was a fine looking penis..." -MojoX

Thumbs up

Drexl wrote:

How did you go from 7years of nada to having 2 within 72hrs?

Get 'em while they're hot!

I will NOT draft Romo this season... I will NOT draft Romo this season... I will NOT draft Romo this season...

Thumbs up +1

Lyle wrote:
xlledx wrote:

at the end of the day Im gonna do things my way.

Therein lies the problem.

You want advice, but then you don't. You just got laid for the first time in 7 years, by two chicks (total win BTW), and within a week you have managed to sabotage both relationships. Maybe you just want to be alone. You certainly don't want p*ssy. If you did, your mindset would be totally different.

Instead of saying "this girl is awesome she let me bang her", it's almost like you are saying "this girl is gross, she let ME bang her". Maybe it's a self esteem thing. Any girl that would stoop as low as to have sex with you, is clearly not good enough for you.

Ok, lets start with the things youre wrong about, then Ill get to the things youre (kinda) right about. 

1.  I only asked for advice about my penis.  If you guys want to offer me dating advice, Im not gonna stop you, but just dont take it personal when I dont care/listen.

2.  I didn't have sex for 7 years, and then I had two different girls in 4 days.  This isn't the world's largest xlledxing coincidence in the world.  My confidence built off the first, which lead to the second.  The next girl will be hotter, and the girl after that will be hotter still. 

3.  I take issue with the "sabotage both relationships" line.  Here's why, first, theyre not relationships.  Lets get that straight right away.  Second, me telling them about eachother did exactly what I wanted it to do.  The first girl, the Russian, was taking things entirely too seriously.  She was just a f23k buddy to me, and she saw herself was my future bride.  So telling her about the other was either gonna cool her jets and get back on the same page as me, or it was gonna lose her.  Id of preferred the former, but oh well.  Im not gonna lead some girl into believing theres a future where theres clearly not.  Youve all stated your objections.  Great, I heard them the first time.  Dont care.

With the second girl, telling her about the Russian did exactly what I wanted it to do.  It made her crazy xlledxing jealous and she wanted me more.  So a win there.  It didnt work out for another reason, which I didnt even relate cuz I figured it wasn't funny or interesting, and would take too much backstory for a girl who was never anything more than a booty call anyway.

Lets get to the things youre right about now.

1.  I did want to be alone for a long time.  I no longer do.  Ive taken great strides recently to make new friends and to improve my relationships with my current friends.  I always knew that if I grew friendships that women would naturally follow.  So, I no longer wish to be alone.  But youre not wrong in your diagnosis.  Just 6 months ago, youd have been entirely correct.

2.  About me not liking the girls because I banged them, I think I used to have this problem.  Super poor self-esteem around women, so if a girl was interested, Id lose interest in her.  It would be easy for me to say that I dont have that anymore, but still possible I feel that way a little bit subconsciously.  I doubt it, but I have no way to refute your claim. 

For the record, I would bang both girls again, but it would have to be on my terms.  Which aint gonna happen, so now Im looking forward to these next couple days before finals.  Theres this one girl that Ive had my eye on all year and I finally have the confidence to talk to her.

Thumbs up

xlledx wrote:

Im not gonna lead some girl into believing theres a future where theres clearly not.

This is the worst sentence ever man. I get it, you have some kind of moral code, good for you. The truth is, you don't know if there is a future or not because you don't know these chicks that well. This illustrates the problem perfectly. You are judging them way too early, without getting to know them (you can claim you did all you want, but the timeframe does not support your claims).

xlledx wrote:

I take issue with the "sabotage both relationships" line.  Here's why, first, theyre not relationships.

Every interaction we have with someone is a relationship, some are deep and long, some a brief. But it's still a relationship. If I would have shut women down based on info I gleaned from the first few interactions I had with them, I would have missed out on some of the coolest chicks I have ever met. They are just like us, they like to bang too. Why judge, just wait and see what happens.

At any rate, this is your life bro. I think you over think, but you have to live with it. I'm just trying to help. I remember the "great p*ssy drought of 2001", and sh*t was bad. I don't want to see you go through the same thing.

I'm no Casanova, but I have banged quite a few chicks, especially in college, it's kind of what college is for. Just sayin...

xlledx wrote:

For the record, I would bang both girls again, but it would have to be on my terms.

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/sfmc.png

Thumbs up

xlledx wrote:
Lyle wrote:
xlledx wrote:

at the end of the day Im gonna do things my way.

Therein lies the problem.

You want advice, but then you don't. You just got laid for the first time in 7 years, by two chicks (total win BTW), and within a week you have managed to sabotage both relationships. Maybe you just want to be alone. You certainly don't want p*ssy. If you did, your mindset would be totally different.

Instead of saying "this girl is awesome she let me bang her", it's almost like you are saying "this girl is gross, she let ME bang her". Maybe it's a self esteem thing. Any girl that would stoop as low as to have sex with you, is clearly not good enough for you.

Ok, lets start with the things youre wrong about, then Ill get to the things youre (kinda) right about. 

1.  I only asked for advice about my penis.  If you guys want to offer me dating advice, Im not gonna stop you, but just dont take it personal when I dont care/listen.

2.  I didn't have sex for 7 years, and then I had two different girls in 4 days.  This isn't the world's largest xlledxing coincidence in the world.  My confidence built off the first, which lead to the second.  The next girl will be hotter, and the girl after that will be hotter still. 

3.  I take issue with the "sabotage both relationships" line.  Here's why, first, theyre not relationships.  Lets get that straight right away.  Second, me telling them about eachother did exactly what I wanted it to do.  The first girl, the Russian, was taking things entirely too seriously.  She was just a f23k buddy to me, and she saw herself was my future bride.  So telling her about the other was either gonna cool her jets and get back on the same page as me, or it was gonna lose her.  Id of preferred the former, but oh well.  Im not gonna lead some girl into believing theres a future where theres clearly not.  Youve all stated your objections.  Great, I heard them the first time.  Dont care.

With the second girl, telling her about the Russian did exactly what I wanted it to do.  It made her crazy xlledxing jealous and she wanted me more.  So a win there.  It didnt work out for another reason, which I didnt even relate cuz I figured it wasn't funny or interesting, and would take too much backstory for a girl who was never anything more than a booty call anyway.

Lets get to the things youre right about now.

1.  I did want to be alone for a long time.  I no longer do.  Ive taken great strides recently to make new friends and to improve my relationships with my current friends.  I always knew that if I grew friendships that women would naturally follow.  So, I no longer wish to be alone.  But youre not wrong in your diagnosis.  Just 6 months ago, youd have been entirely correct.

2.  About me not liking the girls because I banged them, I think I used to have this problem.  Super poor self-esteem around women, so if a girl was interested, Id lose interest in her.  It would be easy for me to say that I dont have that anymore, but still possible I feel that way a little bit subconsciously.  I doubt it, but I have no way to refute your claim. 

For the record, I would bang both girls again, but it would have to be on my terms.  Which aint gonna happen, so now Im looking forward to these next couple days before finals.  Theres this one girl that Ive had my eye on all year and I finally have the confidence to talk to her.

Xlledx is the only guy I know that can troll his own forum topic.

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”
– Benjamin Franklin

Twitter: @tffg and @kevinmoore_tffg

Kevin wrote:

Xlledx is the only guy I know that can troll his own forum topic.

And that's why we're lucky to have him.

"I believe luck is a concept invented by the weak to explain their failures."

Thumbs up

You call that trolling?  Fine, fresh off the presses:

Whoops. they wont work.  Nevermind.

We'll just go with this:

[video]

Last edited by xlledx (2012-12-09 22:28:13)

Thumbs up

Wait... we have a "Women and Children" forum now?

This should be interesting.

Last edited by elliot23 (2012-12-09 23:19:18)

It is a fair wind that blew men to the ale.

So I petitioned the Russian this morning over facebook to no dice.  The other girl hunted me down after class to apologize.  Its an odd game with the other girl.

She has a boyfriend, but her boyfriend wont f23k her.  She just told me that they just agreed to not have sex.  And shes gonna try to quit masterbating (no success so far).  She keeps saying she wont f23k me, but I really dont believe her.

Thumbs up

xlledx wrote:

She has a boyfriend, but her boyfriend wont f23k her.  She just told me that they just agreed to not have sex.  And shes gonna try to quit masterbating (no success so far).  She keeps saying she wont f23k me, but I really dont believe her.

She dating Tebow?

Thumbs up

xlledx wrote:

her boyfriend wont f23k her.  She just told me that they just agreed to not have sex.  And shes gonna try to quit masterbating

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/5/30/249456ce-6033-43f3-8dbb-25c2164f1b88.jpg

Yea, she says she wants him to f23k her everyday, but he hasnt f23ked her since her birthday last month.  She says hes really stressed out with his work.  I suppose she could be lying.  I dunno.

Thumbs up

xlledx wrote:

She keeps saying she wont f23k me, but I really dont believe her.

"evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

-Dark helmet

Thumbs up +3

Holy sheeznaz

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theismann

Thumbs up

Thumbs up +2

Really since 2012 no one slept with a girl?)

Thumbs up