Topic: Buzz's BBQ Sauce

Big thank you to Lyle and Kevin for their shout out on the call in show.

Buzz's BBQ just went into public production earlier this year. I'm a one man operation, all of the cooking, bottling and labeling is done by hand. BBQ sauce has been a hobby of mine for almost 15 years now. Testing new recipes and flavors on friends and family. My day job is programming and web development. Over the past 2 years, I've spent my free time gathering the necessary materials, certifications and licencing to go into legitimate production. And in Feb 2015 I created my first lab tested, FDA approved, Health Department inspected, commercial kitchen made, batch of bbq sauce.

TLDR; Making sauce was a hobby/sideproject, just went legit this year.

If you're interested, check it out at http://www.buzzsbbq.com

As a thank you, I set up a community promo code for 10% off at checkout

Code: TFFG

or for a consistently disappointing 5% off use

Code: DWill

Thanks
Buzz

Last edited by Buzz (2015-08-24 01:07:50)

Thumbs up +1

Re: Buzz's BBQ Sauce

If it's FDA approved that means MOJO didn't have anything to do with it.  (Lawls)
For real it sounds good.  A mix of all the big time sauce regions (kc, Tennessee and Carolina).  Ordering a bottle this weekend.

10 team ppr.  2 flex spots, 3 WR otherwise standard rosters
QB: Andrew Luck, Jay Cutler  RB: Shady McCoy, Demarco Murray, Andre Ellington, Bernard Pierce Toby Gerhart, MOJO.  WR: AJ Green, Keenan Allen, Manny Sanders,  Kendall Wright, Justin Hunter, Reuben Randle, Brandon Cooks. TE: Travis Kelce, Kicker: dude from the Eagles,  Def: Tampa Bay

Thumbs up

Lol Dwill code is a nice touch.

I can testify, the sauce is really good.

It's almost time for me to make ribs, again. I'll be ordering some. A sauce of Lyle's is a sauce of mine. (ew?)

Nobility of Intent does not Offset Stupidity of Execution

Lyle wrote:

Lol Dwill code is a nice touch.

I can testify, the sauce is really good.

I can't wait.  I'll make me some wings and enjoy watching my cowboys ride off into mediocrity yet again this year.

QB: Andrew Luck, Jay Cutler  RB: Shady McCoy, Demarco Murray, Andre Ellington, Bernard Pierce Toby Gerhart, MOJO.  WR: AJ Green, Keenan Allen, Manny Sanders,  Kendall Wright, Justin Hunter, Reuben Randle, Brandon Cooks. TE: Travis Kelce, Kicker: dude from the Eagles,  Def: Tampa Bay

Thumbs up

The Reverend MojoX wrote:

It's almost time for me to make ribs, again. I'll be ordering some. A sauce of Lyle's is a sauce of mine. (ew?)

gotta stay off Lyle's manmeat MOJO

Last edited by JamesRustler (2015-08-24 07:52:53)

Thumbs up

My wife and I recently moved into his house. We have a back yard and we decided to organize a barbecue) This will be our first home party with the neighbors and I don't want to so it went dull and tasteless. We would like to cook ribs (no idea how they are best pickle) and steaks, and grilled vegetables (which is better to choose?). I found on the internet information https://flavourwoodbbq.com/, does it matter to fry than - on the coals or on a fruit tree? What's better? Still there is a question about drinking. I already chose beer, but my wife insists on cocktails (I think it's better just wine), is there any cheap and easy recipes for cocktails?

Thumbs up