Topic: Draft pick/keeper help

I know it's early but have have a process where u get to pick ur draft pick depending on how u finish. It will be my turn here in a week. I get the 2nd choice. I'm leaning toward two options. By the way, it's a 14 team PPR league

Now I also have to strategize my pick with my keepers. U can keep 2 keepers. Keeper I'm am deciding on are. U can only keep one RBs.

Zeke cost my round 1 keeper
Cooper cost my round 4 keeper
And
Coleman cost my round 6 keeper

Option one.
Take the first/second overall pick and keep cooper (4th) and Coleman (6th) and redraft Zeke or if Zeke is taken I go wilth bell with the first overall. Now I would take the chance of losing Zeke but bell would also be there. That will give me 2rbs out of the gate.

Option two.
Take the 14th overall pick and keep Zeke (1st) and Cooper (4th). That way I get Zeke as a 14 pick plus I get to pick next available coming back in the 2nd round.

Thumbs up

Re: Draft pick/keeper help

I like option two.

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”
– Benjamin Franklin

Twitter: @tffg and @kevinmoore_tffg

Re: Draft pick/keeper help

You're looking at either
1.02 (2) - Zeke/Bell
2.13 (27)
3.02 (30)
4.13 (55) - Cooper
5.02 (58)
6.13 (83) - Coleman

Or

1.14 (14) - Zeke
2.01 (15)
3.14 (42)
4.01 (43) - Cooper
5.14 (70)
6.01 (71)

For me it's Option 1 and it's not close.  Zeke and Bell are equal to me in a standard league, Bell ahead in a PPR.  If you can get the 1 instead of 2 that's even better.

You get to keep Cooper and Coleman.  And you get either Zeke or Bell.  You end up with 3 of the top 30 players (plus Cooper at 55) instead of 2 in the top 15 and your 3rd not coming until 42.  You also get Coleman at 83 and your 5th round pick is 12 spots higher.

Thumbs up