Topic: Stupid Fantasy Trade

1st post, just want to get some input on this trade because I think its ridiculous. The same guy in our 10 man signed jersey fantasy league sends out these ridiculous trades every year and a few always get accepted. Here is the details
The guy who has Hunt, also has Davante Adams, who imo is arguably better then Jordy Nelson. He just lost OBJ so he now wants a replacement but like i said he has adams. The guy who is trading Nelson and Hogan is 1-4 and is desperate to get back in it, however somehow he gets that accepted.

Is it just me or should hunt not be traded for anything less then top 5 RB plus someone you may be interested in or a top 5 WR with an additional player that helps you out?

All replys welcome, I may post the replys on my fantasy message board just to show I'm not the only one who thinks this is dumb if that's how you guys indeed feel.

Thumbs up

Re: Stupid Fantasy Trade

the Team with hunt also has keenan allen and rishard matthews. just some addiotional details i thought i should include

Thumbs up

This whole thing needs retyped in a clearer way for input

Not just a fan, I don't jusT love football. I AM A FANADDICT.

Thumbs up

rtm wrote:

This whole thing needs retyped in a clearer way for input

Yep, impossible to read what happened.  Without the 2nd post there is no idea who was even trade.  Hunt for Adams I guess?

And before any other stuff is even said - there should be no vetoes ever unless there is blatant and obvious collusion.

Thumbs up

Agreed, I would type it a little clearer.  If you need layout suggestions you could look at a few of the posts in the free agent/trade section since this is your first post.

Also, heartily agree with senska on the veto issue.  Collusion should be the only reason to veto a trade.  Someone accepting a bad trade is the fault of the person taking the bad deal.

Thumbs up