Topic: Drop Tarik Cohen?

1st team in signature - PPR scoring

I was debating if I should drop Tarik Cohen and pick up Marlon Mack off of waivers as a stash on my bench guy.  Ultimately, I decided to keep Cohen for another week because he was the Bears go-to RB receiver earlier in the season.  But someone has dropped LeGarrette Blount this week.  I should put a claim in for Blount, right?  Or should I pounce on Mack as a free agent?  Or should I keep Cohen and hope that the Bears learn football?

10-Team Full PPR  (5-0):
QB- Cousins/Cam RB- Bell, Hunt, Ingram, Cohen WR- Cooper, Hill, Watkins, Thielen, Parker, Shepard, J. Brown TE- Gronk
10-Team SS (2) Keeper  (3-2):
QB- Winston/Mariota RB- Bell, Hyde, Montgomery, Ingram, Duke Johnson WR- Dez, Hopkins, Pryor, Watkins, J. Brown TE- Ertz

Re: Drop Tarik Cohen?

This is something that I struggled with as a Cohen owner in a league as well.  He has been trending downward for a few weeks now.  Personally, I wouldn't grab Blount.  In a standard, yes I would, but not in a PPR.  He is non existent in the passing game, so is basically touchdown dependent.  You seem to have some good depth at the position, so I may hang onto Cohen for 1 more week.  Keep an eye on Mack, and see how they both do this weekend.  If Cohen continues his slide then maybe pounce on Mack.

Thumbs up

What do you start?  If you have to start 2 RB's I would drop a receiver and add Mack.

Thumbs up

senska11 wrote:

What do you start?  If you have to start 2 RB's I would drop a receiver and add Mack.

2 RBs, 3 WRs, Flex

Right now with Cooper being a pooper and Watkins too, I'm holding onto a couple of names who should break out at some point. Along with Parker, Brown, and Shepard all banged up, I'm short handed in the WR position.  I'm rolling with Hill & Thielen & a roll of of the dice in the WR3 position.

10-Team Full PPR  (5-0):
QB- Cousins/Cam RB- Bell, Hunt, Ingram, Cohen WR- Cooper, Hill, Watkins, Thielen, Parker, Shepard, J. Brown TE- Gronk
10-Team SS (2) Keeper  (3-2):
QB- Winston/Mariota RB- Bell, Hyde, Montgomery, Ingram, Duke Johnson WR- Dez, Hopkins, Pryor, Watkins, J. Brown TE- Ertz