Topic: Zeke for Hunt

Dynasty keeper league, keeping three this year, four next year and so on until we get to nine keepers. Basically, I’m only able to keep three guys this year. I’m currently sitting in first place with the second most points scored. Losing Zeke is detrimental to my squad. I’ve already traded away my first round pick for next year. The Hunt owner is willing to deal Hunt in one of two ways. I can trade Zeke for Hunt straight up. I can also trade Zeke, A. Cooper any my 10th round pick for Hunt and his first round pick.

This is a full PPR league with Bonuses for 40/60 hard TD’s and 100/200 yard games (RB/WR) and 300/400 yard games (QB). If I trade Zeke and Cooper, I still have plenty of keeper options for myself and to trade away before the draft. Trading Zeke and acquiring Hunt gives me a chance this season, but we all know Zeke is probably the most desirable asset in this league format. I still have a damn good squad without him, but I? may not make the championship game without him. Do I sacrifice this season to keep Zeke, or do I go all in for a chance for the championship belt and 700$ cash?

Listed below is what positions we are allowed to start and my bench listed below.

Starters
QB - R. Wilson
RB1 - Zeke
RB2 - McCaffrey
WR1 - T. Hill
WR2 - J. Landry
WR3 - L. Fitzgerald
TE - C. Brate
RB/WR/TE Flex - C. Hyde
D/ST - Vikings
K - Lutz

Bench
QB - D. Carr
RB - Duke Johnson
RB- T. Mojofinger
RB - M. Breida
WR - A. Cooper
WR - J. Doctson
WR - A. Theilen
TE - Witten
D/ST - Bengals

Thumbs up

Re: Zeke for Hunt

Keiththeg33k wrote:

Dynasty keeper league, keeping three this year, four next year and so on until we get to nine keepers. Basically, I’m only able to keep three guys this year. I’m currently sitting in first place with the second most points scored. Losing Zeke is detrimental to my squad. I’ve already traded away my first round pick for next year. The Hunt owner is willing to deal Hunt in one of two ways. I can trade Zeke for Hunt straight up. I can also trade Zeke, A. Cooper any my 10th round pick for Hunt and his first round pick.

This is a full PPR league with Bonuses for 40/60 hard TD’s and 100/200 yard games (RB/WR) and 300/400 yard games (QB). If I trade Zeke and Cooper, I still have plenty of keeper options for myself and to trade away before the draft. Trading Zeke and acquiring Hunt gives me a chance this season, but we all know Zeke is probably the most desirable asset in this league format. I still have a damn good squad without him, but I? may not make the championship game without him. Do I sacrifice this season to keep Zeke, or do I go all in for a chance for the championship belt and 700$ cash?

Listed below is what positions we are allowed to start and my bench listed below.

Starters
QB - R. Wilson
RB1 - Zeke
RB2 - McCaffrey
WR1 - T. Hill
WR2 - J. Landry
WR3 - L. Fitzgerald
TE - C. Brate
RB/WR/TE Flex - C. Hyde
D/ST - Vikings
K - Lutz

Bench
QB - D. Carr
RB - Duke Johnson
RB- T. Mojofinger
RB - M. Breida
WR - A. Cooper
WR - J. Doctson
WR - A. Theilen
TE - Witten
D/ST - Bengals

I would not trade Zeke for Hunt.  Hunt is now only on the field for about half of the Chief's snaps.  I'd bit the bullet and try to muscle through the suspension.

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”
– Benjamin Franklin

Twitter: @tffg and @kevinmoore_tffg

Re: Zeke for Hunt

I too would hold onto Zeke. We don't know if Smith will still be the QB in KC next year and that means we don't know how good Mahomes is really going to be or how the offense will change (or if it will change). Zeke is a known quantity, and he's going to have the same QB next year (unless a meteor falls on Dak Prescott's house in the offseason).