Topic: Guardians

So I thought this movie was pretty awesome; however, I didn't think it was the best Marvel movie ever (though it did have the best post-credits scene).  I think having grown up reading comics that feature the Avenges, x-men, Spider-Man etc, seeing those characters on screen gets me more excited then having to learn all new characters. Regardless, I may go see this movie again.

Merkin with a Mouth - Record:2-2
10 Team 0.5PPR 2RB 2WR Flex TE DST K
QB:Watson, RIVERS RB:Cook, Collins, Hyde, Jones, Drake, Clement WR:Hopkins, Hilton, Julio, Golladay TE:Burton DST:Chi, Car
K:Bailey

Thumbs up

Re: Guardians

agreed, i went in with zero knowledge of the source other than it was Marvel and really enjoyed the film.
Enjoyable plot, great soundtrack, at times it was genuinely funny. Not the Big Bang Theory style forced joke, but really funny.
Looking forward to them crossing the guardians with the avengers.

Thumbs up

No Spoils:

Highly recommend.  Think Avengers vs Star Wars.  SciFi Action Adventure with a lot of great lines and witty banter.

space western would be apt.

Thumbs up

I think You can find out who your guardian angel by knowing your dreams. they sometimes appear in your dreams.

Thumbs up

top10 wrote:

I think You can find out who your guardian angel by knowing your dreams. they sometimes appear in your dreams.

That's what I did.

Last edited by Walter (2018-03-14 03:31:54)

Thumbs up