Topic: Under the Dome

Just caught up with this show on my DVR.

One of the few Stephen King books that I haven't read, but I am really enjoying it.

Anyone else a fan?

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theismann

Thumbs up

Re: Under the Dome

My wife and I are wanting to watch it. She's a massive Stephen King fan and has turned me onto his books over the past year. I'm looking forward to reading the book and jumping into the series.

"Allons-y!"

Thumbs up

Yeah, I'm totally digging it. Unfortunately I got a bit behind (thanks Time Warner and CBS, you asshats) but catching back up.

Nobility of Intent does not Offset Stupidity of Execution

Am I the only one that thinks this is the best bad show on TV?  Most of the acting is atrocious, but I just can't NOT watch it.  Haven't read the book, but I really like the storyline so would definitely like to read it some time.

Thumbs up

Michael F. Assbender is awesome, I hadn't heard the casting news. Super cool. I highly recommend all this work from the past few years.

We offer up to date 1Y0-200 vce exam practice questions with Test king.com  paced test engine to help you pass usacac exam and complete your www.bfit.edu you should also find University of Hawaii training for your complete task in Southwestern College

Last edited by zeeshan123 (2015-01-10 00:45:00)

Thumbs up

TheWolf wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks this is the best bad show on TV?  Most of the acting is atrocious, but I just can't NOT watch it.  Haven't read the book, but I really like the storyline so would definitely like to read it some time.

The show is great!

Last edited by conrad (2018-04-13 03:03:57)

Thumbs up