Topic: Non PPR keeper league - Keep 3

Players I can keep for 3 years at this value

Gurley $39
Jimmy Garoppolo $1
Alex Collins $1
Josh Gordon $1
Robert Woods $1

Players I can this year then will go back to FA market next year
Tom Brady $12
Lamar Miller $24

Thumbs up

Re: Non PPR keeper league - Keep 3

What's your total budget?

Thumbs up

Re: Non PPR keeper league - Keep 3

From this list I’m keeping:
Gurley
Jimmy GQ
Collins

Woods is really tempting and could be swapped for Collins if you want a RB and a WR.

QB: D. Watson(keeper)
RB: A. Collins(keeper)
WR:
TE: ; K: ; D: ; CURRENTLY: 0-0

Thumbs up +1

Re: Non PPR keeper league - Keep 3

d49prevost wrote:

What's your total budget?

We have a weird budget level of $160.  Don't know why comish doesn't make it easy with $100 or $200.

Thumbs up

Re: Non PPR keeper league - Keep 3

Non PPR I like Gurley (~25%) and Collins ($1).  I would also take my chances with Garoppolo for $1.

Good Luck
BJB

Team (x-x)

Toggle SpoilerSpoiler12 Team PPR 1/2 Point Per Rush - III Dog Dare
QB xxx RB xxx WR xxx TE xxx
1QB 2RB 2WR 2RB/WR 1TE DST K

Thumbs up +1

Re: Non PPR keeper league - Keep 3

Gurley,
Collins,
Gordon

Not keeping a QB in that format.  And give me the upside of Gordon over Woods for $1 and 3 years.

Thumbs up +1

Re: Non PPR keeper league - Keep 3

Gurley (RB1 for 25% of your budget), Collins (solid RB2 for $1), and Gordon ($1 for potential WR1).

Thumbs up

Re: Non PPR keeper league - Keep 3

A little surprised so much love for Gordon.  I am generally a high risk / high reward fantasy player and I have not come close to drafting him yet.  I cant trust him to stay clean at this point, maybe in a season or two.

May have to reevaluate, most have him ranked much higher than I do.

Team (x-x)

Toggle SpoilerSpoiler12 Team PPR 1/2 Point Per Rush - III Dog Dare
QB xxx RB xxx WR xxx TE xxx
1QB 2RB 2WR 2RB/WR 1TE DST K

Thumbs up +1

Re: Non PPR keeper league - Keep 3

BillyJoeBob wrote:

A little surprised so much love for Gordon.  I am generally a high risk / high reward fantasy player and I have not come close to drafting him yet.  I cant trust him to stay clean at this point, maybe in a season or two.

May have to reevaluate, most have him ranked much higher than I do.

Generally I'd agree.  But the opportunity to keep him for $1 for 3 years is too much to pass up.  He screws up and you cut him, no worries.  If he doesn't and he pays off...more upside/value than anyone else on that list.

Thumbs up

Re: Non PPR keeper league - Keep 3

senska11 wrote:

Generally I'd agree.  But the opportunity to keep him for $1 for 3 years is too much to pass up.  He screws up and you cut him, no worries.  If he doesn't and he pays off...more upside/value than anyone else on that list.

Good point.  Thanks

Team (x-x)

Toggle SpoilerSpoiler12 Team PPR 1/2 Point Per Rush - III Dog Dare
QB xxx RB xxx WR xxx TE xxx
1QB 2RB 2WR 2RB/WR 1TE DST K

Thumbs up

Re: Non PPR keeper league - Keep 3

PRIMALURGE wrote:

Players I can keep for 3 years at this value

Gurley $39
Jimmy Garoppolo $1
Alex Collins $1
Josh Gordon $1
Robert Woods $1

Players I can this year then will go back to FA market next year
Tom Brady $12
Lamar Miller $24

I’m keeping Gurley, Jimmy G, and Gordon. He just announced he’s coming back this morning.

Thumbs up