Topic: 2018 Rankings

Kevin's PPR and Auction List
Lyle's Standard List

Re: 2018 Rankings

Lyle,

Respectfully, Whats the deal with the Magic Formula on the website? I have altered the different positions and the scoring. I then press the calculate button at the bottom of the page and it just restarts the page to adjust the parameters. Any help would be much appreciated. I have a live draft this sunday of 25 rounds. We have a flex position that can include all positions. So of course most members utilize a two QB team. This is a standard league with bonus yardage.  I would like to take advantage of the formula you guys have created. Love the show even though you guys are Phili Fans.  GO COWBOYS!.....if were lucky to 8 and 8 this season.

Thumbs up

GoingLongandDeep wrote:

Lyle,

Respectfully, Whats the deal with the Magic Formula on the website? I have altered the different positions and the scoring. I then press the calculate button at the bottom of the page and it just restarts the page to adjust the parameters. Any help would be much appreciated. I have a live draft this sunday of 25 rounds. We have a flex position that can include all positions. So of course most members utilize a two QB team. This is a standard league with bonus yardage.  I would like to take advantage of the formula you guys have created. Love the show even though you guys are Phili Fans.  GO COWBOYS!.....if were lucky to 8 and 8 this season.

I have had no issues with it and was using it again tonight. I would suggest try using a different browser and see if the error still occurs I am using Opera if that helps at all good luck.

Last edited by Bigle (2018-08-24 03:47:04)

Thumbs up

GoingLongandDeep wrote:

Lyle,

I'm not seeing this issue either. Can you try again and let me know? It works perfectly for me.

I just tested this on chrome and it didn't work - deleted all cookies, refreshed, and tried again and it worked fine.  Maybe try that.

Thumbs up

Kevin & Lyle,

I can't thank you guys enough for these cheat sheets. I'm cramming for an Auction draft tonight and your list is a Godsend! Thanks again guys!

-diskjokk

10 Team - 1/2 Pt. PPR: 

QB - A. Luck; RB - J. Charles, L. Murray, L. Blount, D. Will; WR - D. Moncrief, J. Landry, AJ Green, Q. Enunwa; TE - M. Bennent, H. Henry; K - S. Hauschka; DEF - Patriots