Topic: 2018 TFFG Money League

$10 buy in, winner takes all.  Use the donate link in the upper right of this page ( or kcmoore.home@gmail.com if the link gives you trouble ).  PLEASE USE THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY OPTION. Please let me know either as a note on the PayPal donation or via message on this forum if the email address you want the invite to go to is different from the PayPal email address.  If I get no directions about that, I’ll just send it to the PayPal email addy.

Good luck!

P.S. Sorry to those of you that got auto invites from last years league. I deleted that and created a new league for 2018.

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”
– Benjamin Franklin

Twitter: @tffg and @kevinmoore_tffg

Re: 2018 TFFG Money League

I paid the $10 and can't figure out how to enter. My email is jabartow@sbcglobal.net. Thanks.

Kevin wrote:

$10 buy in, winner takes all.  Use the donate link in the upper right of this page ( or kmoore.home@gmail.com if the link gives you trouble ).  Please let me know either as a note on the PayPal donation or via message on this forum if the email address you want the invite to go to is different from the PayPal email address.  If I get no directions about that, I’ll just send it to the PayPal email addy.

Good luck!

P.S. Sorry to those of you that got auto invites from last years league. I deleted that and created a new league for 2018.

Thumbs up

I paid the $10 and can't figure out how to enter. My email is jabartow@sbcglobal.net. Thanks.

Kevin wrote:

$10 buy in, winner takes all.  Use the donate link in the upper right of this page ( or kmoore.home@gmail.com if the link gives you trouble ).  Please let me know either as a note on the PayPal donation or via message on this forum if the email address you want the invite to go to is different from the PayPal email address.  If I get no directions about that, I’ll just send it to the PayPal email addy.

Good luck!

Thumbs up

I made a contribution under jwhitehorn@troy.edu but it never asked me about a friends and family option. If I need to redo the payment, please let me know.

Thumbs up

I'm in!

2018 money league team ppr bonuses for big yard totals 12 team in drafted order (I drafted 1st) 1QB 2WR 1RB 2Flex TE
Johnson, Thielen, Howard, Watson, Lamar Miller, Crabtree, Kupp, Njoku, Will Fuller V, Aaron Jones, Adrian Peterson, Marlon Mack, Baltimore, John Brown, Robbie Gould

Thumbs up

tdub77 wrote:

I'm in!

Need the code please, thanks guys looking forward to it

2018 money league team ppr bonuses for big yard totals 12 team in drafted order (I drafted 1st) 1QB 2WR 1RB 2Flex TE
Johnson, Thielen, Howard, Watson, Lamar Miller, Crabtree, Kupp, Njoku, Will Fuller V, Aaron Jones, Adrian Peterson, Marlon Mack, Baltimore, John Brown, Robbie Gould

Thumbs up

I'm in

"TO BE THE MAN, YOU GOT TO BEAT THE MAN,WOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Thumbs up

I'm in.

Thumbs up

I sent 3 payments of $11. My dad and brother want in. Below are the 3 email addresses
boats210@yahoo.com
bar10door25@yahoo.com
Dshippee2691@gmail.com

"TO BE THE MAN, YOU GOT TO BEAT THE MAN,WOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Thumbs up

I sent in payment I didn’t see family or friend option.

Email address:
steve_enriquez81@yahoo.com

Thanks

Thumbs up

Urgh Sent 10 buckaroos last night Thursday night - still waiting for me email  tongue to join

Cmon Big Daddy - send out those emails  lol

Last edited by Snood (2019-01-04 22:29:29)

Thumbs up

I have some crazy faith my email will show up b4 Saturday show - cmon Big Daddy!!!!

If any of yall on for the call in show - tell Kev & Lyle to check the forums for entries - No way I am getting up at 11 am to ruin my drinking til 6am buzz.

I just think Kevin knows I will kick major Philly asssssss in this thing.  tongue

Last edited by Snood (2019-01-05 05:48:10)

Thumbs up

Hey guys dunno if was my drunken stupor - but noticed the email to paypal was is kcmoore.home  coulda swore it was kmoore before but that is what drinking will do to ya

Hoping Big Daddy gets to me before the games start  tongue

Thumbs up

Got the email from last year. Just donated for this year.  Need the new link and password. Thanks.  mrterman@hotmail.com

Thumbs up

Same here.

Thumbs up

smile

Last edited by Snood (2019-01-05 20:19:41)

Thumbs up

Well Kevin replied to my PM  - said he got the Paypal from me and sent invite email at about 2PM today - but still have not received the invite email it 3:55 PM Eas - Sad Snood  sad

Thumbs up

Got my email reeeealll late like at 7PM eas - weirdness probably crappy nfl server - either way was able to pick my crappy team - wasnt going to pick any wild cards anyway.

Thanks Big Daddy Kev   smile

Last edited by Snood (2019-01-05 20:18:58)

Thumbs up

Still no invite

Thumbs up