Topic: Dynasty League Opening

Have an opening in our dynasty league with some longtime members here. 

Team has the first overall pick (and their other picks are intact) in the rookie draft (shortly after NFL draft). 

PPR scoring with a superflex (can flex QB).  Free league, but good owners.

Team is a rebuild, but has some solid players to start, including Dak Prescott, Tate, JGraham, DHenry, James White, Dion Lewis.

League is on Fleaflicker, PM me with any questions or for an invitation.

Thanks,
BJB

Team (8-5)

Toggle SpoilerSpoiler16 Team PPR
QB Brady RB Fournette Lindsay Ingram WR OBJ MJones Ginn MWilliams Godwin TE Doyle OJHoward
1QB 1RB 1WR 2RB/WR 1TE DST K

Thumbs up

Re: Dynasty League Opening

Bumping this as we are closer to the NFL draft - Our rookie draft is planned after the NFL draft, sometime in May.

22 roster spots plus 3 IR - can keep up to 18 per season.

Team (8-5)

QB Brady RB Fournette Lindsay Ingram WR OBJ MJones Ginn MWilliams Godwin TE Doyle OJHoward

Thumbs up

Doing my part to hopefully draw some attention.

This league has been active since 2006 to put it out there and we would love to find just 1 owner to take part.

As BillyJoeBob mentioned, the team is in rebuild, but there are some solid pieces to work with (including the #1 pick in the draft this year).

You can view the team and the league here: https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues … eams/90498

We play for pride, no money on the line up to this point so if you are up to a challenge with some active owners this league would be a great fit.

“Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers”

- Merle Kessler

Thumbs up

I’d take over the huskies team.  Email me with an invite at:  teamster749@gmail.com

Thumbs up

The league is full now - thanks

Team (8-5)

Thumbs up